Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Revelations and Happiness

Some people laugh at me, because my heart is simple.  I find joy in small things, I am easily amused, I love people greatly.   It's not a burden to me, I've seen the best and worst of people..so I'm inspired by the goodness I see.  In this day and age it may be much easier to be negative, hurtful, bitter, angry.  I've been to those places before too, but I have no desire to go back there.





This week I felt like I was doing what I was meant to do.  Whether it was because I started to open up more here, or if it was a combination of multiple things I could not say.  I just felt like I got a genuine pat on the back.  I made new friends, I felt like I shared things that would "help" and "encourage", business in the shop went from a slump to a generous improvement. 
I know it wasn't all me.  There was the support of not only a Great God, but also many friends who offered words of encouragement and opportunities to help as well.
For all of those things I am so incredibly grateful! 

Really I can't put it into words that I feel give it the appreciation it deserves.
One thing I've found myself doing lately outside of my blog is trying to help and encourage some young people in my life.  Some of them have been so wounded, and the need there is great. 
My heart just gets tired, because I wish there was something more I could do then listen, give guidance, and pray. 
Balancing all that with my own expectations, hopes and dreams can be tough.
There is nothing that can explain that  comfort you get though when someone says to you "Speaking with you always makes me feel so much better..you never Judge you just listen and give advice."

So let's just say that with all that, and the revelations of this week I finally felt like God said "You are Able..Keep up the good work."   Priceless.

     “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson

                                                       Love you Friends XoXo
                                                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment