Friday, February 1, 2013

Blogs To Love Friday #1

Breanna invited me to participate in a new Link up, and I always enjoy an opportunity to meet new bloggers and share the love, so I was excited to join in.

This link up is basically about sharing your favorite posts from the week.  So I will share 5 sites with you where I've found a daily dose of goodness.  If you are interested in joining in you can find out all about the link up at Breanna's site.


This Weeks Favorites:

The first pick for this week is Erin at Sweetness Itself If you ever have a blah day or week head on over to her Blog to get a healthy dose of encouragement.  Erin is a beautiful soul with a heart for people, and I am never disappointed when I visit her Blog. She did a great post this week on negative body image, the link above will take you right to it.


Next I'd like to tell you about Nicole at The Tape Diaries. She's one of the first bloggers I started to email with and we were instant buddies.  She's helped me, and given me advice.  This week she took a Photography course and will be giving Tips via her blog to help those who are interested in learning more about being a good Photographer.  She has great photos and really fun, Witty posts. You'll leave her blog with a smile.


Kelley at the Grant Life is also a super sweet gal.  Nicole introduced us via Twitter and she was so sweet and funny that I had to check out her blog.  You'll find a little bit of everything at her site, from meal planning, recipes, to crafts, DIY and link ups.   Every month she's done a little decorating post about a gorgeous mantle in her home, and I would encourage you to check it out. Be sure to tell Kelley "Hi" and that I sent you.  She'll be so tickled you did!

 If you come here often then you know Hayley at Hayley's World is also one of my favorite sites to browse.  Hayley lives in North Pole Alaska, with her hubby and two cute kiddos.  She does Vlog's product reviews, crafts, and Lot's of other fun posts.  While your there be sure to check out her Vlog series called "Let's Talk".  I always enjoy watching her videos and hearing what she has to say.  She and I make a good team, so I'm sure you'll see her name in this space plenty more :)

Last but certainly not least is Kelli at Eat Pray Read Love.  I knew I had to visit her blog as soon as she started teasing me on Twitter.  I'm so happy I did too :)  Kelli is a sweet girl, with a great sense of humor.  I especially enjoyed reading about her in person meet up with some fellow bloggers. You may recognize some of the ladies she had the pleasure of visiting with in her photos too. I enjoy her enthusiasm to connect with others.  You'll also find some encouragement at her site as well. 



Thanks for joining me this week.  I hope you'll join us for the next link up.  I'd love to hear about some of your favorite Blogs.

                                                     Have a great weekend friends Xo


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ange :D I always enjoy the link ups..and finding out what everyone is reading is always fun. Thanks for coming by to check it out. Have a good weekend xo

      Delete
  2. Kristin you are too sweet! Thanks so much for the shout out! I am glad that I "met" you on Twitter. Now to get that recording contract... lol
    OK, off to browse your blog some more! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelli :D thank you friend! I know it sounds funny to say "meet" but I couldn't think of another word to sum it up. I'm glad to connect with you. Thanks for the vote of confidence (recording contratct) ;) I'll actually be writting a little about my time pursuing music very soon. Thanks for coming by to look around, and for leaving me a little message to brighten my day. Happy Sunday xo!

      Delete
  3. You are too sweet! Thank you! And I love all the other girls as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelley you are very welcome :D I'm glad to know you friend.

      Delete