Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Guest Post @ Eat, Pray, Read, Love



                     
                                               Sunset from my porch


Out of all the places I've been I have to say that Oklahoma has some of the most beautiful sun rises and sunsets I've ever seen. 
Friendships have many of the same qualities of a sun rise or sunset.  You find new beautiful colors, a tone that speaks to your mood or has similarities to your own, a shape that delights your eyes.  Each sunset and sunrise is different and new, just like friendship. 
Since I started blogging I really have been blessed to meet some wonderful, beautiful people.  It was such a sweet reminder to me that there are still good people in this world, who love without judgement, and who are willing to help in whatever way they can.

Kelli is a new friend, but she has really been excellent to me.  She invited me to share on her blog so I hope you'll go read my guest post titled "Hope In Silence". 
Be sure to check out Kelli's space, she is a ray of sunshine.  You will be encouraged, and find humor in the posts she shares.

Thanks again to new and old friends for making my life more beautiful everyday XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment