Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social #5

Sunday Social


I had some free minutes today, so I wanted to come join in the fun.  Even though the weekend is my time to be lazy..I do miss not being able to participate in the link up.  So here I am :) *waves*

This Weeks Questions: Brought to you by the number 5

1.) 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life:
       Anytime You Need a Friend- Mariah Carey
       Faithful- Brooke Frasier
       One Day In Your Life- Michael Jackson
       Ah Yeah- Robert Glasper project featuring Musiq Soulchild & Chrisette Michelle
       Until The End of Time- Justin Timberlake

    
2.) 5 things on your bucket list:
        Lot's of World travel (mostly overseas)
        Write a book
        Hear one of my songs on the radio (something I've written)
        See the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
        Sing a duet with someone I admire
                                                  
3.) 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day: 
        Stevie Wonder
        Justin Timberlake
        Micahel Buble
        Ola Svensson
        Jessie J
   
4.) 5 things you always carry on your purse:
       Lip gloss
       Kleenex
       Hand Sanitizer
       Keys
       Ninja weapons (wink wink)

5.) 5 books on your reading list: (Several of these titles have not been released yet)
       3rd book in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth
       Clockwork Princess by Cassandre Clare
       Deep Betrayal by Anne Greenwood Brown
       The Elite by Kiera Cass
       Outpost by Ann Aguirre

6.) Share the Last six pictures on your phone:


I can only share 4 because my phone is being non-compliant.

                        Thanks for coming by and enjoy the rest of your weekend XoXo

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read Clockwork Princess! I know it comes out soon, and I seriously can't wait to pick it up!

    And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too :D I've really fallen in love with the characters and the series. Cassandre is such a talented writer. Thanks so much for coming by!

      Delete