Monday, November 4, 2013

Something Yummy For Fall

Hi Blog friends.  I know it's been awhile since I've shared a post. Time away has been good for me though.  Free time has allowed me to research some more topics I was interested in, as well as given me a clear perspective for the New Year which is approaching quickly.

Today I'm sharing a fun recipe with you for Fall
I hope you'll enjoy this simple recipe.  I have a sweet tooth, so I always enjoy something warm and sweet in the cooler months of Fall.





Your Ingredients needed are as follows:

1 Can Canned Crescent Rolls
2 Tablespoons Butter
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Teaspoons Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Clove
1 Apple

For preheat temp consult your canned crescent rolls :)

In a small bowl mix butter, sugar, clove and cinnamon together.  Your butter should be soft, but not melted for best results.
Slice apples in small thin pieces.  When using a medium sized apple, I had about half a bowl of additional apple slices left over.

When oven is preheated open and separate your crescent rolls into sets of 2.   Coat each crescent roll on the inside with your butter mixture, then place several slices of your apple inside and mold your dough into a square pocket around your ingredients.
If you use 2 crescent rolls per pastry this recipe makes 4 pretty squares like pictured above. 
When pastry's are shaped you can use any additional butter mixture to coat the top and sides for a sweet and crispy crust.  Also feel free to garnish the top with an apple slice.
I allowed my pastry's to cook for a good 20 minutes, but cooking times may vary.  If in doubt start with the recommended cooking time as instructed on the crescent roll package, and check them to see if they are at the desired consistency. 

These are super yummy and very easy, If you give them a try please let me know what you think.

                                                                Happy Monday Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment